EXPERIENCED AVA USER FOR AVA CUSTOMER SERVICES
Experienced AVA user for AVA Customer Services
After our recent intake of new recruits, who are settling in well and will be formally introduced yo you in our next AVAfyi newsletter, we are back on the look out for experienced AVA users. So if you have experience in using the AVA software we would like to hear from you!
AVA is growing rapidly and we are always interested in receiving applications from people who would be interested in joining our dynamic international sales and support team.
We employ people from a wide range of backgrounds but currently we are looking for applicants with AVA experience.
• Good knowledge of AVA design and colouring software.
• Ability to travel and work alone when necessary
• ‘People skills’ – the ability to work well as part of a team and to establish warm relationships with customers across multiple industries, nationalities and cultures
• Evidence of ability to work hard and strong drive to outperform expectations. AVA aims to remain the best in our industry and we will not achieve this by employing staff who are merely ‘OK’ or ‘average’.
• Experience in decorative, fashion, digital print or textile print design, separation or digital production a major advantage .
• Sales experience
• Language skills
Based in Macclesfield (Cheshire), once fully trained, you will be asked to travel extensively all over the world on a regular basis, demonstrating and testing the software, training customers and providing technical support.
Those accepting a job with AVA are asked to make an initial contractual commitment of 2 years. After that, it is up to us to make sure that it is worth their while to stay – we place a big premium on experience and many of our team have been with us for most of their working lives.
Attractive salary and bonus package grows quickly with increased knowledge and responsibilities. Free membership of local leisure and golf club included. The Peak District – just half an hour from Manchester and two hours from London – is an attractive place to live and work.
Applications from candidates currently living outside the UK, but with the right to work here (e.g. all EU citizens and anyone else holding a valid UK working visa) are welcomed and successful applicants will be given assistance in re-locating.
AVA does not accept job applications from people currently employed by existing AVA customers other than with the express authorisation of the current employer.
For further information, or if you are interested in a career at AVA please e-mail a brief CV and supporting letter to us: firstname.lastname@example.org