ASSISTANT PRINT DESIGNER- JOULES CLOTHING
Established in Britain by Tom Joule 30 years ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage.
As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Assistant Print Designer to join our celebrated Print Design team at Joules here at our Head Office in beautiful Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
Designing for a lifestyle brand such as ours is a dream opportunity for truly creative types inspired by the tradition of modern Britain.
Purpose of the role: Reporting into the Senior Print Designer you will:
• Design a range of print and artworks that reflect the new direction of the season
• Sourcing and matching of colour standards.
• Keep up to date on competitor analysis relating directly to print.
• Prepare for all print meetings and final sign offs.
• Start to understand your product area, in terms of product, sales history and target customer.
• Prepare prints into repeat tiles into Photoshop and Illustrator and select colour standards for final production What we are looking for:-
• Have a basic knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
• Must be a collaborative team member.
• Experience within a Print Design position or a recent graduate with Textile Design/Print Design/Graphics Design
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines • A good eye for detail, presentation and colour What we offer:-
• 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
• Holiday Purchase Scheme • 50% clothing employee discount
• Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’