[JOBS] CUSTOM PRINT DESIGNER - PANAZ
CUSTOM PRINT DESIGNER - PANAZ
This company is looking for a Custom Designer to work within their New Product Development Team.
A competitive salary based on skills, experience and qualifications plus a profit related bonus scheme is on offer.
This is a full-time role based at their HQ in Hapton, Burnley • Mon to Friday (with an early finish Friday initiative)
They have focused on design excellence and differentiation throughout their 33-year history, winning two Queen's Awards for Innovation and Export Achievements, Lancashire Business of the Year 2017 and many more.
They offer exclusive printed and woven contract fabrics to the international hospitality, Healthcare and Workspace markets.
Supporting their staff and suppliers is key to their success, and combined with constant innovation, a high-performance culture and exemplary customer service; they are proud of their legacy as an ambitious, market leading company who continues to expand and flourish.
The main tasks of the role will include but are not limited to;
• Creation of Contract Curtain and Upholstery bespoke digital print designs following customer brief.
• Re-colouration of existing designs following customer brief.
• Creation of digital colour masters.
• Support the administration of all custom projects
• Support other activities within the NPD team.
The ideal candidate:
• You must be able to work collaboratively with custom leader and other technicians to deliver projects in line with critical path.
Demonstrable experience using Photoshop and/or illustrator is essential.
Colouring and colour matching is an essential part of the role.
You must also be able to create in-house separations, understand specific pattern repeats.
Knowledge of digital print production techniques would be desirable along with a printed textile design or surface pattern qualification.
Experience using an atlas-based colouration system would also be advantageous.
• Early finish Friday's - finish at pm. Providing you swap you 1-hour lunch breaks for half hour lunch breaks on 4 out 5 working days
• 22 holidays a year plus 8 bank holidays, which increases based on length of service
• Free onsite parking
• Regular social events
• Enhanced induction process and 1-2-1 mentoring support
• Proactive training and development opportunities.
The selection process • Successful candidates will be selected based on the skills and experiences detailed within their submitted CV's and invited by email, to complete a short set of application questions prior to their 1st interview.
Due to the anticipated high volumes of CV's, they regret that they are unable to respond directly to all candidates and you should therefore assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion if you have not heard from them within two weeks following the submission of your CV