[JOBS] PRINT AND TEXTILE DESIGNER : SALONI
• Painting and drawing around a given theme for use in the main collections and special projects • Creating original print designs
• Generating ideas and creating artworks for print placements
• Selecting colours, re-colouring prints, making repeats and other technical assistance within print and fabric development
• Checking print files to ensure no mistakes in fabric production
• Production amends for placement prints
• Placement print cutting instructions for suppliers for sampling and production
• Please note, only applications with portfolio links or work examples included will be considered*
The Ideal Candidate
• BA / MA / or equivalent qualification in Fashion Textiles Design.
• Minimum 2 year relevant industry experience.
• Competent in hand drawing and painting.
• Highly organised, with a luxury handwriting in design and colour.
• In-depth technical understanding of embroidery techniques and embroidered garment construction.
• Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign.
About Saloni Over the past decade, Saloni Lodha has built a fashion brand synonymous with her nomadic lifestyle.
Women of all ages come to her for her exacting sense of colour, cut and imaginative collections that are imbued with exoticism, femininity and playful elegance.
Taking the rich heritage she grew up with in India and blending it with the global life she was living, she launched in 2011 her eponymous womenswear label SALONI: a wardrobe that empowers women to experience the unabashed joy of living in different hues.
SALONI is an internationally recognised brand sold though leading stockists such as Barneys, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Elyse Walker, Le Bon Marche, Tsum and online retailers Net-a-Porter, Matchesfashion.com and Moda Operandi