Prinfab use the latest digital direct-to-textile printers to print your design directly on to the surface fabric. The fabric they use has been pre-treated to enhance the print and durability of the fabric. There inks are eco-friendly and the process produces minimal waste.
Join thousands of designers, makers and creators who print their fabric with Prinfab.
- Family business started in 2016
- State-of-the-art production facility in Kent, United Kingdom
- Unrivalled service level
- ColourFab™ - A unique colour profile offers unrivalled colour accuracy
- 8 Colour Digital - Many printers use 4 colours but Prinfab use 8 to achieve a wide gamut
- Enhanced Durablity - All fabric is pre-treated to offer excellent quality and durability
- Eco-Friendly Process - Printers use water based pigment ink and produce minimal waste
- Trusted Supplier - Established as a trusted supplier to thousands of customers
- Secure Upload - Only you and the Prinfab team can access your design files