Mouvent AG To Show TX801 Digital Textile Printer In June At ITMA 2019 In Barcelona
Mouvent AG, the Swiss start-up subsidiary of Bobst will be at ITMA 2019 this June, showing their latest Digital Textile Printing machines.
Whatever the fabric, whatever the market and whatever the application, this multi-pass Digital Textile Printing machine can give the flexibility, quality and economics to clearly set a Company apart in this highly competitive textile printing environment.
With the unique Mouvent™ Cluster Technology at its heart, it gives the most dense ink coverage possible in the industry, achieving a never before seen quality, and reaching production rates of up to 200 m2 per hour..
All this with reduced energy consumption, more ergonomic handling and reduced floor space.
– Unique Mouvent™ Cluster Technology
– Most dense ink coverage, 16 g/sqm in one pass
– Unique print quality, optical resolution 2000 dpi
– Highest net output
– 50% of applications printed in one pass
– Lowest production cost per sqm
– Flexibility in choice of inks
– Motorized print head calibration and cleaning
– Extremely small footprint– Highly ergonomic design