ITMA 2019 : Chinese Printer Manufacturer Homer Digital Launches 900/M2/Hr Textile Printer
HM1800B-K32 is the latest ultra-high-speed digital belt-conveying printer that HOMER Digital will launched at ITMA 2019.
Based on the previous digital belt-conveyor printing models, it has made a lot of technological innovation.
Below, please find a brief introduction to the main features of HM1800B-K32.
• Ultra-high-speed belt continuous conveyor, the max. productivity up to 900m²/h;
• Equipped with Kyocera nozzles for 1-pass high-resolution printing. The max. resolution is 600 x 2400 dpi;
• Industrial wide-format design with a maximum print width of 1900mm, applicable to materials with various sizes;
• Relying on the strong R&D team of Hanglory Group, HOMER has rich experience in the digital printing industry, as well as stable performance in production;
• Equipped with a high-precision belt conveyor system, the data error during the transmission process can be greatly reduced, and the high degree of reproduction of original images can be better realized;
• With strong after-sales service system, HOMER has a world-wide technical support team, offers 24/7 after-sales service for customers.