ITMA 2019 : A-TEX the Malaysian Digital Print Manufacturer Show 600 M2/Hr Digital Textile Pigment Printer
A-Tex Worldwide Sdn Bhd has been established since 1997.
Today, they are a leading company supplying a full range of pre and post products for digital textile printing industry, with a worldwide customer base ranging from Asia Pacific to North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceanic, Middle East and many more countries around the world.
· Started in 1997, subsidiary of Ultrajet Engineering Sdn Bhd
· Main product
· Textile Digital Printer – Inkjet Technology
· Textile Engraver – Inkjet technology and Blu-Ray technology
· Total staff : 40-45 persons
· RND Staff : 12 person
· Service team : 3 in Malaysia, 4 in Indonesia, 1 in china & Taiwan, 1 in Bangladesh
At Itma 2019 in Hall 3 stand no B121 They will be showing their top of the range Digital Print machine the Ultrajet DPM K-32
The A-Tex Ultrajet DPM-K32 is equipped with 4 rows of total 32 print heads and achieving 800m2/hour of printing speed, available with model of printing width of 1830mm, 2630mm or 3430mm, with 4 level grey scale and optional connection to professional dryer, centering guide, batching roll and bridge.
Printing resolution for these high speed digital printer is 600 x 600dpi, 600 x 1200dpi, 1200 x 1200dpi or 1200 x 2400 dpi