CSI Launches Autumn/Winter 2020 Trend Forecasting Report
Color Analysis is a trend forecasting report, that offers brands and retailers high-level global trends based on consumer reports, detailed market research and generational mindsets influenced by art and culture.
This trend forecasting report provides color information for color managers, directors and designers to support the color palette development process.
Colorful, informative and inspirational this 100-page semi-annual trend report is essential for educated seasonal color decisions.
Your Autumn/Winter 2020 visual experience features over 54 colors told in thirteen COLOR TRENDS stories inspired by the science of how color is known to affect our mood.
Color stories found in the Autumn/Winter 2020 report are:
· Soft Neutrals: A comforting warmth in soft natural colors
· Mood Grey: A timeless classic that supports other shades
· Nostalgic Warmth: Inspired by wooded, earthy red browns
· Scarlet Afternoon: Romantic reds are appealing for AW20 palettes
· Afterglow: A delicate combination of feminine pinks
· Delicate Mix: Inspired by wild blooms with whitened lilac to deep plum hues
· Goldmine: Yellow with brown tints reflective of the autumn harvest
· Mossland: Greens offer wellness and mindfulness
· Copper: Coppers crossing over from fold to red color families
· Active Vibes: Optimistic, bright, and energetic neon colors
· Earth and Sky: Stormy blue shades with metallic and icy effects
· Midnight Indigo: Nostalgic blues are grounding and safe
Also, in this edition of the Color Analysis report, the trend team at Color Solutions International expanded the use of their proprietary Relative Color Popularity report (RCP). RCP is a marriage of COLOR VALIDATION with trend color forecasting. The RCP report has been organized into four categories to help validate your color selection.
· Seasonal Trending: Colors that show an increase in popularity seasonally
· Consistent: Colors that have demonstrated consistent demand across seasons
· Forecasted: New colors that are emerging for the season
· Uptrending: Colors that show a sudden increase in popularity