Colorgate And Kornit Combine To Produce A Best In Class File Preparation Solution
Colorgate Textile Production Server RIP, with a dedicated version for Kornit Digital industrial printers, is made for high performance colour management and SPOT color matching, at the highest accuracy to ensure precise colour and printing quality for your customers.
Colorgate Professional RIP provides advanced colour management and screening.
The Colorgate RIP supports PDF files with spot colours and colouur libraries and color matching as well as perfect white base creation.
In addition, the Colorgate RIP provides a single point of control for multi systems production sites
All about Colorgate Professional RIP
· Highest color matching accuracy to ensure precise colour and printing quality for your customers (spot colour, colour libraries and supports colour matching tools)
· Fully compatible with Kornit automated workflow (hot folder naming convention method)
· Dedicated Kornit controls such as fixation, white and print height
· Advanced profiling and linearization tools
· Mulit-image capabilities
· Auto-adjustment of white base under semi-transparent areas
· Supports both 1 bit and 8 bit workflows
· Full PDF and Vector files support
· Dedicated driver per system
· Supports wide range of file types
Colorgate Professional RIP is a best in class file preparation solution tailored to Kornit printers and technology to maximize system performance with dedicated Kornit controls and features.
ColorGATE has been successfully developing software solutions, RIP software and printer driver technology for Commercial Printing and Industrial Printing since 1997.
ColorGATE’s core product, Productionserver, a modular RIP, workflow and color management software is used daily around the globe by thousands of digital imaging users.
ColorGATE has been successfully active on the up-and-coming market of Industrial Printing since the beginning in 2000. With the Industrial Productionserver solutions for specific application areas of industrial production of decor, ceramic, textile and packaging, ColorGATE supplies industry-tailored software solutions since 2016.