[JOBS] TEXTILE DESIGNER - LIBERTY
We have a truly exciting opportunity for a Lead Interiors Textile Designer to join our Liberty Fabrics team!
This new role will oversee the design curation and will be instrumental in shaping the aesthetic and direction of our Liberty Fabrics Interiors Collection.
Leading the design selection and colour direction this role will work closely with Sales Director and Design Director to manage the interiors collection for international wholesale executing the new collections each year.
• Curating design selection using the Liberty Fabrics archive for interior use.
• Identify opportunities within markets to help define the creative on the collection
• Develop skills across a spectrum of design techniques to create artwork that respects the customers demand for Liberty classic style, iconic designs with modern aesthetic and create a collection that is relevant to the market demands
• Work with the Liberty marketing team to create relevant content to ensure the collection is a commercial success.
• Present to the Design Director, Sales Director and Managing Director periodically throughout the season.
The Ideal Candidate : Personal Qualities and Experience
• Proficient knowledge of CAD packages and computer programs such as Photoshop.
• Exceptional handwriting and hand drawing skills.
• Knowledge of AVA would be beneficial.
• Relevant experience within a fashion or interiors textile studio.
• Strong interest in art and culture.
Synonymous with the city its shop stands in, Liberty London is a brand driven by discovery. Born in 1875 from the adventurous and disruptive spirit of Arthur Lasenby Liberty, the brand has remained true to its heritage and is famed for its print, fabrics, and design.
Liberty London continues to be associated with the world of arts and culture, building on its founder's legacy to seek out the new and the beautiful.
Today, Liberty London is recognised for its cultural collaborations, inspiring curation, and directional design.
The iconic Regent Street shop encompasses six floors of fashion, beauty, Little Liberty childrenswear, accessories and homewares - bringing together the world’s leading premium and luxury brands and housing them alongside its own Liberty London range