[JOBS] TEXTILE PRINT DESIGNER : MENG
We are currently recruiting a talented and experienced Print Designer to work on designs for our womenswear and menswear collections, as well as other branded visual content.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an entrepreneurial team in the luxury goods sector.
The role will involve working closely with the Creative Director and other team members to build ranges seasonally from concept to production.
Our design style is intricate, elegant and sophisticated so the ability to adapt to meet our look is important.
A versatile print aesthetic and an ability to respond to different design briefs are required, together with a fresh and forward-thinking perspective of design.
The potential candidate should be technically experienced in printing on a variety of silk fabrics and have a successful track record in the areas of print design and graphics within reputable brands.
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent drawing and composition skills are essential
- We require a minimum of 5 years of design experience.
- Excellent sense of design and a clear understanding of colour theory are also important
- Good fashion knowledge and an eye for trends with experience in the fashion sector would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Adobe suite skills are a must; with the ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign to a high standard
- Good understanding and knowledge of fabric qualities and material is necessary
- Ability to respond to any brief and adapt their handwriting to suit the style required - Strong and unique handwriting that can be recognised but adapted to our brand style is essential
- Strong design portfolio as well as previous work examples on presenting fashion and homeware collections for marketing material
- Good communicator and team member with entrepreneurial and business awareness
How to Apply:
Please apply by sending your CV, a link to your portfolio and a cover letter detailing why you believe you are suitable for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without a portfolio submitted will not be considered. We require a minimum of 5 years of design experience.
Please note that due to the high level of applications expected only successful candidates will be contacted.
MENG is a contemporary fashion brand producing luxury womenswear, accessories and homeware.
We design original prints, inspired by our desire to create wearable art, and work with high quality, natural fabrics for a sophisticated aesthetic.
We have created five different lines – ready-to-wear, loungewear, beachwear, homeware and accessories – to sit alongside each other and address all aspects of modern luxury living everywhere in the world.
Our collections are stocked in major department stores internationally including Harrods, Selfridges, Net-a-Porter, Matches Fashion and Neiman Marcus amongst others.
This is an exciting time to join our dynamic office in London’s Chelsea Harbour. We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a young brand that is on the verge of rapid expansion.
We work in a fast-paced environment, with enough room for everyone to realise their potential through challenging and rewarding roles